Professional Indemnity Insurance for Conveyancers
The Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW Division Limited (AIC) has appointed Austbrokers SPT to arrange, place and manage the professional indemnity insurance requirements of its conveyancers.
Through this appointment, a master policy has been developed for the AIC that complies with the Conveyancers Licensing Act. It provides broad cover including:
- Guaranteed Run Off
- Non Avoidance Provision
- A specifically designed Wording.
A well-managed Professional Indemnity Insurance policy is vital for professional Conveyancers.
Cheryl Chalmers of Austbrokers SPT manages the Professional Indemnity Insurance requirements of over 350 Licensed Conveyancers in NSW. She has successfully operated this scheme for more than 20 years and has invaluable experience in this area. Cheryl is assisted by a well trained and dedicated team including Brooke Warner as Assistant Account Executive and Lisa Lehmann handling the Scheme’s administration.
Special Conveyancers Office Insurance Package
As a benefit to members of the AIC, Austbrokers SPT is able to offer a special discounted premium on Conveyancers Office Insurance. The policy is underwritten by Vero Insurance Limited and offers:
- Accidental damage cover for all contents at the premises, including computers and electronic equipment;
- Theft cover to the sum insured of contents
- Worldwide cover for portable and valuable items (must be specified if over $2500)
- Breakdown cover for computers and electronic equipment
- Optional cover for Professional fees associated with tax audits of your business.
Please contact Brooke Warner on (02) 9525 9311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an obligation-free quote.