• Corporate
  • Business
  • Personal
  • Specialties

Rural property and farm owners need protection for homes, outbuildings, equipment, produce, animals, and vehicles. That is where a rural and farm insurance policy can help protect your assets and interests when the unexpected happens.


Whether you own or rent your premises and land, we offer a variety of coverage options to let you build your policy your way. Household coverage that insures your dwelling and its contents can be combined with protection for farm property such as machinery, grain, livestock and tools. Cover for your legal liability for damages due to injury or property damage at the premises is included too.


Contact Austbrokers SPT and take advantage of our industry knowledge and resources to structure your rural and farm policy your way. We offer a range of competitively priced policies to suit your circumstances and financial situation.